The eROSE Device
AMCYT aims to provide rapid onsite evaluation (ROSE) service to all fine needle aspiration (FNA) providers. Through our state-of-the-art eROSE device, we hope to solve the unmet need for ROSE.
• Rapid onsite evaluation (ROSE) is an adequacy procedure that mitigates sampling error during a fine
needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy.
• Involves smearing of the tissue sample into a glass slide, staining, and real time microscopic evaluation
• Proven to improve the sensitivity and diagnostic yield of FNA
• Assists further diagnostic triage (assess whether extra material is needed, decide how to preserve material for
further ancillary studies)
• Reduces the need for additional sampling with a lower risk of procedure complications